Monday, June 27, 2011

Why am I even writing here? Am I a mediocre?

Mediocrity is the most commonly used, yet still a powerful jargon when it comes to employee performance. So why am I writing this blog, when normally those who are always flunking and plunging down deep in the office are those that write these senseless piece of crap. Well, I guess not all. I happened to become a part of a leadership team and belonging to such vast and great product.

With all the greatness my company could potentially have, why would I even bother riding in the bandwagon of "losers" for expressing their frustrations online? Well, I guess the bunch of "losers" have already wised up, because as we all know, and what we should know, all employees are jerks and are idiots.

There are so many decisions, make it millions of decisions made everyday, and 80% of that should be bad. The remaining 20% should be good enough, it won't cause oil crisis worldwide. With all these bad decisions, where do we position ourselves? Either someone waits, another person takes a little move, yet still waits and takes extra precautionary measures, while the other just dives into the situation. But in the end, if it were a bad decision, then you'd sit on your desk and think for yourself now a new familiar name of a blog that will cover frustations + employment without being a duplicate to this site. Go write, and let's spread the word of being straightforward employees and kicking the shit out of the true mediocre ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment